I wish I couldn’t feel a damn thing.
I wish I couldn’t feel a damn thing.
–––– – ❝ wouldn’t it be better, make you s t r o n g e r , to have your soul in more pieces, i mean, for instance, isn’t seven the most powerfully magical number, wouldn’t seven –– ? merlin’s beard, tom! seven! isn’t it bad enough to think of killing one person? and in any case…bad enough to divide the soul…but to rip it into s e v e n pieces… of course, this is all h y p o t h e t i c a l , what we’re discussing, isn’t it? all academic… yes, sir, of course.
Let’s play the tagging game!
I was tagged by linguini17 - thank you! :-)
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions and write ten new ones.
Rule 3: Tag lovely people!
1. What’s your favorite season and why?
Winter. It’s pretty, I can wear big fluffy hoodies/full length jeans etc without overheating, I prefer being cold to being hot (easier to warm up than cool down, less uncomfortable, less self-conscious about it), and general cosiness.
2. Which subject(s) did you excel at in school?
Probably science and maths.
3. What’s the last act of kindness someone’s done for you?
You saying lovely things. :-)
4. What’s the last act of kindness you’ve done for someone else?
I held the door open for a stranger earlier?
5. Favorite thing to read?
Everything. This is difficult/a huge area, so I’ll go really general and just say fiction. Especially where I can relate to the characters/the characters seem real (characters are more important to me than story, although obviously story is important too).
6. If you could live anywhere/do anything what would it be?
I would live in Cornwall. I would gain some confidence and teach. I would read and write, and maybe travel a bit in my spare time.
7. Do you have any pets?
A cat (Pippa), a dog (Skye, technically my younger brother’s), and some fish (also my brother’s. One of them is called Finley but my Mum named him, my brother doesn’t like naming fish). They’re with my family at the moment while I’m away at uni though.
8. Brag about something you’re especially proud of.
My writing, I think. Very few people in real life know I write, and even fewer have ever read anything I’ve written. I’m not a fantastic writer, I know that. But I love it, and I am proud of the fact that I am able to share some of my stories online, even if I’ve yet to post any of the original ones. They are very personal to me, even when they have no real connection to anything I have ever felt or experienced. I am proud of the fact that there are people who seem to read almost everything I write (you know who you are, and I love you all), and that one of my favourite projects is enjoyed enough even by one person that I have a pile of questions about it my ask box. I’m proud of the fact that I have created this for myself - largely fanfiction, yes, so not created in that way, but it’s something I have chosen to do and share and not something other people have decided is what I am good at and should do (…long story).
9. Have you eaten enough today?
10. On a scale of Douglas to Arthur, how happy are you right now?
Closer to Douglas than Arthur, generally.
1. Name the first song that comes into your head… now.
2. Which three fictional characters do you think are most like you?
3. What was your favourite film as a child?
4. You can have one more episode/book/film in the (completed) series of your choice. Which do you choose?
5. Would you rather travel in time or space?
6. How far are you, right now, from your birthplace (approximately)?
7. Would you rather have functional wings, or the power of wingless flight?
8. What was the last thing to make you laugh?
9. Five years ago, did you think you would be where you are now?
10. Where do you think/hope you will be in five years time?
i wonder how people describe me when they’re talking about me to someone who’s never met me
Okay but imagine person A of your otp picking up sleepy person B and carrying them to bed and person B just snuggles their face into person A’s shoulder you know on second thought don’t imagine that